DSSSB Grade 4/2 DASS Admit Card 2017 @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in is available for download expected soon. Candidates Can Download DSSSB Admit Card 2017 | DSSSB Post Code 61/15 19/15 Admit Card 2017 | DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017 | DSSSB Grade VI DASS Hall Ticket 2017 | DSSSB Grade 4/2 DASS Call Letter 2017 | Delhi Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017 | DSSSB Online Admit Card Date | DSSSB Exam Date | Delhi SSSB Exam Schedule | Exam Syllabus From Official Website dsssbonline.nic.in
Information About DSSSB Admit Card 2017
DSSSB is the selection board for different subordinate administrations for Delhi Government and the primary objective of this board is to enroll high fit, vigorous and gifted personnel for the different organization through examinations, tests and individual meeting as required to meet the demand of the workforce required and demanded by various Government and Non-Government Organizations DSSSB Admit Card 2017. Candidates who have applied for Post Code 19/15 & 61/15 must be waiting for admit card www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
DSSSB Admit Card 2017 for DASS
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) issued a recruitment notification quite some time ago notifying the concerned applicants that it will take eligible personnel for the available posts for various Grade IV posts such as Junior Engineer, Collector, Revenue Officer, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk. In response, a lot of interested candidates applied and they have completed registration and no more application will be granted now as the process has elapsed DSSSB Admit Card 2017 dsssbonline.nic.in.
Delhi DSSSB Grade 4/2 Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Now, the candidates are waiting for DSSSB Grade IV Admit Card 2017 which will be issued for the written test to be conducted as part of the selection process. The Board has not yet fixed any date when the written exam will be conducted. As soon as a specified date is fixed, the candidates will receive hall ticket which will be available for download on the website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in Applicants will have to use their registration number or date of birth to access DSSSB Admit Card 2017. All instructions regarding exam venue the schedule will be printed on the hall ticket.
- Name of the organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of the post: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Administrative Officer/Asstt. Assessor and Collector, Administrative Officer/Zonal Revenue Officer, Manager (Civil), Manager (Electrical)
- Category: Admit Card
- Exam Pattern: Objective type
- Topics: Language, Reasoning, Intelligence, Mathematics, General Knowledge
- Status: Update Soon
- Official Website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Exam Syllabus 2017
The difficulty level of the exam will be 10th. Applicants can get a reasonable idea of the question pattern and the kind of questions to expect for if they collect questions from the previous years.General Awareness section will test the candidate’s knowledge on the following: History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations, and Institutions.
Steps To Download DSSSB Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in or the direct link provided below.
- Go to DSSSB authorized web portal first.
- Then after go to Recruitment/Career Section.
- Then search the link“Admit Card for DSSSB Grade-IV 2017”.
- Now enter Application Number, date of birth or as required window.
- After clicking on Print button admit card will display in pdf format.
- Download hall ticket and take printout for exam for further examination procedure.
www.dsssbonline.nic.in Admit Card 2017
It is very important that candidates take preparation based on the exam pattern and syllabus. To achieve that they should have firm grasp of the syllabus laid down by the DSSSB for the upcoming written test dsssbonline.nic.in. The exam will the hard fought and taking good preparation will help a great deal to do better than the rest. DSSSB Admit Card 2017 will be readily available 15 days prior to the written exam date. Written exam will be multiple choice based and duration of the exam will be 2 hours. Questions will be set on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematic, and Language.