ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017 @ www.icfre.org The Indian Council of Forest Research and Education Dehradun has released the notification for the Posts of Forest Conservator, Deputy Director General, Deputy Forest Conservator, Financial Adviser, and Hindi Officer posts. Candidates Can Apply Online ICFRE Recruitment 2017 | ICFRE Forest Conservator Notification 2017 | ICFRE Forest Conservator Jobs 2017 | ICFRE Forest Vacancy 2017 From Official Website icfre.org.
Information About ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017
The eligible applicants who meet all the eligibility requirements including the age limit, qualification requirement can apply for this job vacancy but before applying for this recruitment, candidate must check the notification and eligibility criteria for ICFRE Jobs www.icfre.org. The method to apply for this job is the offline method and the selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview which is conducted by the Indian Council of Forest Research and education ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment 2017
To get the selection as the Forest conservator, the candidate must prepare themselves accordingly by checking the syllabus and exam pattern for the same ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017. Candidate can check the remuneration which they receive after getting selected for the Forest Conservator icfre.org. The Indian Council of Forest Research and Education Dehradun has released the notification for the Posts of Forest Conservator, Deputy Director General, Deputy Forest Conservator, Financial Adviser, and Hindi Officer posts.
|Name of the organization||Indian Council of Forest Research and Education|
|Name of the Examination||ICFRE Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Forest Conservator, Deputy Director General, Deputy Forest Conservator, Financial Advisor, and Hindi Officer posts|
|Number of the vacancy||36 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Job Type||Government job|
ICFRE Notification 2017
The authority are looking for the candidates who deserve this job and make sure that the job recruitment is on the basis of Deputation. The selected candidate will get the best remuneration with the salary of 67,000INR to 79,000INR as Basic Pay along with Grade pay of 8,900INR. Interested aspirants who are looking for this kind of government jobs can apply for the ICFRE as soon as possible. The notification for the ICFRE is available on its website www.icfre.org. Here you can check the Pay Scale, Application Fees, Last date to submit the application fees, and the process to apply for the ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate who meet the qualification requirement can apply for the ICFRE jobs, but make sure that the candidate must refer to the official advertisement for the same and the degree which they will get must be from the recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should more than 18 years as per official notification. Moreover age relaxation will be provide to reserve category candidates.
- Candidate must pay the application fees for the ICFRE jobs along with the application form of 200INR which will be based on organization norms.
- The candidate’s salary for the Forest Conservator Post will depend on the post for which he or she is selected for. The organization is providing the best salary package to its selected candidate which you can check here.
|Name of the post||Basic Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Forest Conservator||37,400INR to 67,000INR||8,900INR|
|Deputy Forest Conservator||37,400INR to 67,000INR||8,900INR|
Selected candidates for Forest Conservator will based on performance in followings.
- Document verification process
- Starting Date for Application Form submission: Available now
- Last Date for Application Form submission: 31st October 2017
How To Apply Online for ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017
- First of all, go to the official website www.wrd.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- First, check the details in the notification.
- The visit the website wrd.bih.nic.in.
- Enter your details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application form.
- Click on the Proceed button.
Admit Card The authority will upload the admit card document for the eligible candidates which they can download it from its website www.icfre.org. Every eligible candidate requires the admit card document to attend the exam and along with the admit card they have to carry the identity proof also which can be anything ICFRE Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017. To get the admit card document, candidate must enter the application and registration number as well as the date of birth.
Important Links and Downloads
Share This Post