IIM CAT Registration Form 2017 @ www.iimcat.ac.in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has issued the notification for the CAT Exam 2017. Candidates Can Apply Online CAT Registration 2017 | IIM CAT Application Form 2017 | IIM CAT Notification 2017 | IIM CAT 2017 Registration | CAT Registration Form 2017 | CAT 2017 Registration | IIM CAT Admit Card 2017 | CAT Admit Card 2017 | CAT Exam Syllabus 2017 | IIM CAT 2017 Exam Pattern From Official Website iimcat.ac.in.
Information About IIM CAT Registration Form 2017
The test centre and schedule will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card. The session of CAT registration expires after 30 minutes, candidates are advised to complete registration process within prescribed time slot. CAT aspiring candidates are advised to save their login details for future use IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. Candidates can check all about CAT 2017 registration such as dates, how to fill, application fee and much more from below www.iimcat.ac.in.
CAT Registration Form 2017
Common Admission Test (CAT 2017) is one of the competitive entrance examinations for pursuing postgraduate programmes in Business Administration. It is the gateway for admission to 19 Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and various B-schools located across the country IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. This national level examination is conducted by the IIMs on the rotation basis. For the year 2017, it will be conducted by IIM, Lucknow. Every year a large number of candidates appear in the CAT examination and the number is increasing year by year iimcat.ac.in.
|Notification Releasing Date||30th July 2017|
|Start Date of Online Application||7th August 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||September 2017|
|Correction window||October 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||October 2017|
|CAT 2017 Exam Date||December 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||January 2018|
IIM CAT Application Form 2017
Common Admission Test (CAT) is an online based competitive exam IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. The IIM’s conduct CAT for entry of candidates into Master’s degree level in various disciplines of Management www.iimcat.ac.in. They offer many programs related to management education IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. Aspirants who are interested in taking admissions in top IIM’s can appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) which will be released every year. IIM ‘s conduct the exam all over the India and select the candidates on merit basis.
CAT Exam Pattern 2017
- Type: Computer based test (CBT).
- Duration: The duration of the paper CAT 2017 exam will be of 180 minutes.
- No. of Questions: 100 Objective type questions.
- Syllabus Covered: logical reasoning & data interpretation, verbal ability & Reading Comprehension and quantitative ability.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Time Limit per Section: Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section.
|Quantitative Ability||34||102||60 Min|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||96||60 Min|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||102||60 Min|
IIM CAT Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who are willing to write the CAT exam may send the online application before the last date. Before commencing with the registration process, all the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of CAT, to ensure that they are eligible to apply. We know that many students are searching many sites for the application procedure IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. Hence we provide the complete registration process for the sake of the aspirants IIM CAT Registration Form 2017. Before applying, read the candidate instructions on the official website and then start the applying process iimcat.ac.in. Check the below steps to get an idea of how to apply.
The eligibility criteria for CAT 2017 are mentioned below:
- The minimum qualification required is bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). If the obtained marks are in the form of CGPA then it would be converted to percentage marks based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where the candidate has passed his/her bachelor degree.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree and whose results are awaiting are also eligible to apply for CAT.
IIM CAT Online Registration Form 2017
|Name of the IIMs||Name of the Programs||Website / URL|
|IIM Ahmedabad||PGP and PGP-FABM||www.iimahd.ernet.in|
|IIM Bangalore||PGP, PGPEM and PGPPM||www.iimb.ernet.in|
|IIM Bodh Gaya||PGP||www.iimcal.ac.in/iimbihar|
|IIM Indore||PGP and EPGP||www.iimidr.ac.in|
|IIM Kashipur||PGP and EPGPM||www.iimkashipur.ac.in|
|IIM Lucknow||PGP, PGP-ABM and PGPSM||www.iiml.ac.in|
|IIM Raipur||PGP and PGPWE||www.iimraipur.ac.in|
|IIM Ranchi||PGDM and PGDHRM||www.iimranchi.ac.in|
|IIM Rohtak||PGP and EPGP||www.iimrohtak.ac.in|
|RGIIM Shillong||PGP and PGPEX||www.iimshillong.in|
|IIM Tiruchirappalli||PGP and PGPBM||www.iimtrichy.ac.in|
How To Apply Online IIM CAT Registration Form 2017
- Visit the official website www.iimcat.ac.in or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on OFB Trade 55th Batch Result 2017.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the trial allotment results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.