Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017 @ www.polyadmission.org The Department of Technical Education, Kerala is going to release Polytechnic 4th Allotment results today i.e; 5th August 2017. Candidates Can Check Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment Result 2017 | DTE Kerala Polytechnic Fourth Allotment 2017 | Kerala Diploma 4th Allotment List 2017 | Polytechnic Fourth Allotment Result 2017 Kerala | Kerala Fourth Allotment 2017 | Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment Result 2017 | DTE Polytechnic 4th Allotment Result 2017 Kerala From Official Website polyadmission.org.
Information About Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017
DTE Kerala had invited online applications for Polytechnic College Admission Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017. Admission under Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) is being done for regular seats in government polytechnics, government aided programs/ government seats in Self financing programmes, management seats under Aided programmes and under NCC/ Sports quota. Candidates who had applied can check the results from the direct link provided below Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2017. The last date for reporting /joint allotment based on Allotment -111 will be on August 3, 2017 by 4 PM. The fourth allotment list will be out on 5th August 2017 www.polyadmission.org.
DTE Kerala Polytechnic Allotment Result 2017
The selection list for allotment is prepared on the basis of index mark obtained, the options exercised by the candidates and reservation criteria (if applicable). 60% seats purely on the basis of open merit in the State irrespective of Category/ Community, while remaining 40% seats are reserved for Socially and Education Backward classes (SEBC), SC & ST candidates. Directorate of Technical Education is dealing with all the technical education activities in the state Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017 polyadmission.org.
Important Dates Dates (Revised)
|Important Dates||Dates (Revised)
|Online Submission Ends||9th July 2017 (4:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Online Submission||10th July 2017 (12 Noon)|
|Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment||12th July 2017|
|Appeal & Submitting Revised Options||16th July 2017 (4 PM)|
|Final Rank List & First Allotment List||18th July 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list||21st July 2017 (4 PM)|
|Publication of Second allotment list||25th July 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||28th July 2017 (4 PM)|
|Publication of Third allotment list||31st July 2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list||3rd August 2017|
|Publication of Fourth allotment list||5th August 2017|
|Last Date of Admission based on Fourth allotment list||10th August 2017|
Kerala Diploma Third Allotment Letter 2017
Currently there are 12 Engineering Colleges (9 Govt. Colleges and 3 Govt. aided Colleges), 49 Polytechnic Colleges (43 Govt. Polytechnics and 6 Govt. aided Polytechnics), 3 Fine Arts Colleges, 39 Technical High Schools, 17 Commercial Institutes and 42 Tailoring and Garment Making Centres functioning all over the state, under the control of the Directorate. Every year it conducts various examinations for the admissions into various programs www.polyadmission.org. This year it has released notification for the Polytechnic admissions and the candidates who had applied can check Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017 from the official website.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2017-18
The Department of Technical Education, Kerala is going to release Polytechnic 3rd Allotment results today i.e; 31st July 2017. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the admissions into polytechnic colleges for the academic year 2017-18 applied for the notification Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017. Candidates who had applied can check Kerala 3rd Polytechnic allotment results from the direct link provided below polyadmission.org.
Steps To Check Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017
Step 1 – First of all Open official website of www.polyadmission.org
Step 2 – Find link for Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2017.
Step 3 – Click on link which is open in New Widnow.
Step 4 – download the PDF of Merit List
Step 5 – Find their Name in the list.
www.polyadmission.org Allotment 2017
There are two streams of diploma programmes: Stream 1 – Diploma in Engineering/ Technology and Stream 2 – Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management. Kerala Polytechnic 4th Allotment 2017 will be prepared on the basis of the index marks obtained, options exercised and reservation criteria, if applicable Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2017. The final rank list and allotment will be published in the official website www.polyadmission.org.