The University of Mysore has recently announced the official recruitment notification for the posts of Lecturer/ Assistant Professorship. Interested Candidates apply Application before the Last date of 31st October 2017 from the Organization Official Website. Those candidates have applied application and now waiting for Their KSET Admit Card 2017.
Information About KSET Admit Card 2017
The KSET is mostly known as KSET Admit Card 2017. KSET Exam is only for Aspirants of Karnataka State. The Karnataka SET Exam is conducted once in the year. The Main Goal of this Exam is those Candidates who want to start their Career as an Assistant Professor or lecturer in Government and Private College/ University.
KSET 2017 Admit Card
Every year the Recruitment Organization University of Mysore has conducted KSET Examination. All Applied Aspirants can able to download KSET Admit Card 2017 from the official website of the recruitment Department of University of Mysore, Karnataka. The Recruitment University of Mysore is a nodal agency registered by the UGC for conducting.
KSET Hall Ticket 2017
Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship. Back Month the University of Mysore has declared notification for KSET 2017 for recruit the Higher Secondary School Teacher & Non-vocational Teacher in the Karnataka State. The Recruitment Department will declare KSET Admit Card 2017 after complete the process of online application submission.
KSET Exam Pattern 2017
|Part||Paper||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|First||Ist||60 still 50 questions are compulsory to solve||100||9:30 AM to10:45 AM|
|IInd||50||100||11:00 AM to 12:15 PM|
|Second||IIIrd||75||150||1:30 PM to 4:00 PM|
KSET Call Letter 2017
ll Applied Candidates carry out their Admit Card from the department official website. Aspirants will not allow to the examination hall without KSET Admit Card 2017 because they Admit Card is provided with some critical details about the Candidates and Exam. The Candidates will need to use their Application number and Date of Birth to Download the KSET 2017 Exam Hall Ticket.
- Name of Department: University of Mysore, Karnataka
- Name of Exam: State Eligibility Test
- Name of Vacancies: Lecturer/ Assistant Professorship
- Exam Date: 31st December 2017
- Category: Admit Card/ Call Letter
- Admit Card Release Date: Will be Update Soon
- Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Date 2017
Every year the government of Punjab has recruited the huge number candidates. And now this year also it has released the notification for recruit the candidates for Assistant Manager and various positions. For this recruitment process, the organization has fixed the KSET Admit Card 2017 or Hall Ticket. As per the rules of examination management.
Steps To Download KSET Admit Card 2017
- Candidates have to visit the University of Mysore official website, kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Search for the KSET Admit Card download link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details like application no, date of birth.
- Submit the given information and it displays KSET Admit Card on the screen.
- Verify the details when the KSET Admit Card downloaded.
- Take a print out of KSET Admit Card.
- Finally, submit the KSET Admit Card including identity card at the examination center.
www.uni-mysore.ac.in Admit Card 2017
applicants will not allow to recruitment process without KSET Admit Card 2017. The Admit Card had details about candidates and exam, this will be useful to find the candidates in exam center in the easy process. So who will need to participate in this examination process must download their Office Assistant Admit Card 10 days before the exam.