OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ osssc.gov.in Odisha SSSC has published recruitment notification of 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies. Candidates Can Apply Online for Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 | OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form 2017 | OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for 765 Post | OSSSC Jr. Clerk Notification 2017 | OSSSC Junior Clerk 765 Vacancy | Application Fee | Application Form | Eligibility | Online Application | Admit Card Date | Exam Syllabus | How to Apply for OSSSC Vacancy 2017 download application form on official portal osssc.gov.in.
Information About OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is newly formed commission and working from 4th May 2013. The recruitment is made through OSSSC in 875 clerks under various departments of govt www.osssc.gov.in . The head office of OSSSC is suited at Bhubaneswar OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. To see needs of employees the Odisha staff selection commission is decided the OSSSC Recruitment of Junior Clerk Vacancies. You can know the all other details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection process, application fee, etc.
- Name of Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Posts: Junior Clerk
- No. of Posts: 815
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: osssc.gov.in
- Job Location: Odisha
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2017
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC before 08/09/2017 osssc.gov.in . All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
|Date for advertisement release||28th July 2017|
|Start date for filling OSSSC online application form||01st August 2017|
|Last date for online registration||31st August 2017|
|Last date to fill online application form||31st August 2017|
|Last date to pay fee||31st August 2017|
OSSSC Notification 2017 for 765 Post (Apply Online)
We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through indiaresult24.in. Every year the Commission conducts various recruitment for the candidates those who are in search of job www.osssc.gov.in . The Commission has the support by the other members such as Secretary, Joint Secretary, Under Secretary and Account officer and the other supporting staffs. The examination process and the tests for viva is carried out by the Chairman and the members and the results are also declared by them. The Financial and the administrative matter is taken care by the Secretary OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. Under the act of RTI, the Secretary takes all the decision in the Commission.
|Papers||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Language Test (english & Odisha)||85||2.5 hours|
|Objective General Questions||100|
|Paper-II||Objective Maths||100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Skills||100|
|Item No. 1||Essay & Letter writing in Odisha||15||30 Minutes|
|Item No. 2||Basic Computer Skills||50||1 hours|
- To apply Odisha SSSC Recruitment, candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination from recognized board of examination.
- Age of appliers should be 21 to 32 years as on date 01/04/2017 and 05 years age relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category candidates.
- Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + 1900 GP/-
- All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to
pay Exam fee of Rs.100/- through online mode.
- Candidates will be appointed forgiven vacant posts based on performance in written test, Interview and documents verification.
- Online Registration Opening Date: 1 August 2017
- Closing Date of Online application: 31 August 2017
How To Apply Online OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- First of all log on to the official website www.osssc.gov.in.
- After that click on official OSSSC Notification link.
- Read all the instruction from notification carefully.
- Now click on login or register link.
- Click on related vacancyappl online link.
- Fill all the details without any mistake in Form.
- Upload scanned passport size photo & Signature in form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission OSSSC Online Form.
- Deposit application fee & Click on Proceed button.
- Take print out of application for future use.