The department of UP Police had released the job notice for Sub Inspector posts that are available in the department. So, the department received the application forms from a large number of candidates to fill available number of vacancies (2707 for male & 600 for Female SI Posts). Candidates who had applied are searching for the UPPRPB SI Police Admit Card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. UPPRB released SI Police, Admit Card. Candidates can download hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board is the police force Govt department of the state of Uttar Pradesh. It’s the biggest police force in the world working under a single command www.uppbpb.gov.in. To get the job in the department, applicants have to face the main exam UP Police SI Admit Card 2017. The board currently going to organize the Sub Inspector Written exam in the month of July. Applicants those have been applied for UP Police recruitment can collect UP Police Admit Card 2017 from this web page.
UP Police Exam Hall Tickets 2017 Download
Uttar Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh headquartered in Allahabad. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments UP Police SI Admit Card 2017. This year it has released notification for filling up SI posts and the candidates who had applied can download UP Police SI admit card from the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police Online Examination Pattern :-
- No. of Question in Hindi 40,
- No. of Question in Constitution: 24 and
- No. Of General Knowledge: 16
- No. of Question in Numerical and
- Mental Ability: 40
- No. of Question in Police Mansik Abhiruchi/Budhi Pariksha/Tarkit Pariksha: 40
Maximum Marks for each subject is 100. Total questions asked will be 160. Total Marks are 400. Time Duration is 2 hours. Every question carries 2.50 marks each. Every question will have 4 options.
UPPRB Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
The Board had started the arrangements to organize the Sub Inspector exam from 17th to 31st July 2017. The candidates of exam will be able to download their UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in. Here on this web page, we will update the direct link of UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 as soon as it is issued by the Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board.
How To Download UP Police SI Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of the UP Police i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Visit the career tab available on the home page.
- Read all the essential details that are provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the UP Police SI Admit Card 2017.
- Enter all the details required like registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.
UP Police SI Call Letter 2017
UPPRB released notification for the direct recruitment for posts of sub-inspector civil police (2400 posts), platoon commander PAC (210 posts) and fire brigade officer (97 posts) for men -2016. The test is also being held for direct recruitment for posts of sub-inspector civil police (600 posts) for women – 2016. A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied for the exam uppbpb.gov.in. Candidates who had applied can download admit card from the direct link provided below UP Police SI Admit Card 2017.
Physical Standard Test :-
- Male Candidates: Height: 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category Candidates), Weight: According to Height but Minimum 50 Kg. Chest: 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Category Candidates). 5 cm.
- Female Candidates: Height: 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category Candidates). Weight: Minimum 40 Kg. Compulsory