UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.uiic.co.in United India Insurance has released notification for the recruitment of candidates as assistants in the department. There are 696 vacant positions for which the notification is released. Candidates Can Check UIIC Recruitment 2017 | UIIC Assistant Notification 2017 | United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 | UIIC Assistant 696 Vacancy | UIIC Assistant Application Form 2017 | UIIC Assistant 696 Post Apply Online | Application Fee | Application Form | Eligibility | Online Application | Exam Syllabus | Important Dates | Venues | Qualification | Pay Scale | Age Limit How to Apply for UIIC 696 Jobs 2017 download application form on official website uiic.co.in.
Information About UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
United India Insurance Company is a state owned insurance company India. The company was formed on 18th February 1938 and was nationalized in 1972. There are 12 Indian insurance Companies, four co-operative insurance societies, five foreign insurers and general insurance operations of life insurance were merged with United India Insurance Company UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017. This year it has released notification for the Assistant posts www.uiic.co.in. Candidates should go through the notification and check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, etc.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of the Organization: United India Insurance
- Name of the Post: Assistant
- Number of Posts: 696
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
The candidates can proceed further to apply online with all the required documents. Read all the instructions carefully before applying for the posts mentioned above uiic.co.in. Candidates who are looking for the jobs can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017. The application process will start from 14th August 2017. We have updated an image of UIIC for the recruitment of Assistant 2017 published in newspapers at the end of this post www.uiic.co.in.
- The candidates should have to possess graduation from a recognized university or institutions with at least 60% marks and knowledge of regional language.
- Candidates should have to possess a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years i.e the candidates should be born earlier than 1st July 1989 and not later than 30th June 1999.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 450/- if they belong to general category and Rs. 75/- if belong to SC/ST/PwD.
- Rs.23,000/- Per Month
- The submission of applications starts from 14th August 2017
- The closing date of applications start from 28th August 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
How To Apply Online for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
- First of all, go to the official website www.uiic.co.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- First, check the details in the notification.
- The visit the website uiic.co.in.
- Enter your details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application form.
- Click on the Proceed button.
How To Apply All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 have to apply by online mode through official website on or before the last date uiic.co.in. Candidates are requested to read UIIC Recruitment Notification carefully before apply www.uiic.co.in. Here we are providing some steps that you may follow while applying for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017.