UP BTC Admissions 2017 @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council has notified about the UP Basic Training Course (UPBTC) admissions 2017. Council is going to invite the online applications from attentive candidates, to provide Training courses. Candidates Can Check UP BTC Admissions 2017 | UP D.El.Ed Admission From 2017 | UP BTC Online Form 2017 | UP BTC Application Form | BTC 2017 Form Date | UP BTC Notification 2017-18 | UP BTC 2017 Counselling Date | Uttra Pradesh BTC Cut Off 2017 | UP BTC Cut Off List | UP BTC Merit List 2017 From Official Website upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Information About UP BTC Admissions 2017
All willing and motivated applicants who have desire to get this Basic Training Course certificate they required to apply online by submitting form/ registration in prescribed format via the official website. Applicants need to crack Basic Training Certificate (BTC) 2017 if they want to get admission in Uttar Pradesh Basic Training institutes UP BTC Admissions 2017. After pass BTC courses applicants can be appoint as teacher either in govt. school or private owned institute.
UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Admissions Form 2017
UP Basic Education Board invites UP BTC 2017 – 2018 D.El.Ed Application Form from eliigble conteders who desire to take admission of UP D.El.Ed Form from 14th June 2017. Interested students may apply by filling UP BTC 2017 – 2018 Online Registration form on or before the end date UP BTC Admissions 2017. Check complete notice very carefully before applying.
Candidates who want to obtain admission in BTC (Basic Training Certificates) they must have Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university/college.
- Graduate pass in Any Filed(B.A, B.SC, B.COM, B.C.A, BBA, B.TECH,)Arts Science and Commerce Field are eligible to apply.
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable according to the government rules.
- For General : 18-35 Years.
For OBC/ SC/ ST : 18-40 Years.
For Physical Handicapped : 18-50 Years.
- Selection will be through Merit List and Cut off Marks.
- SC/ST Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/-
- All category Candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
UP BTC Scholarship 2017
- For Both Male & Female candidates who have low income than every colleges in BTC Affiliation will give form BTC Scholarship.
- In Government College BTC fees is 10,000 to 15,000
- Private college 40,000 to 50, 000 for 1 year
- If scholarship provided you don’t have to pay any fees.
UP BTC Merit List 2017
- Selection of candidates will be made as per appearance in the Basic Training Course BTC Merit List 2017 with the influence of academics (high school, intermediate and graduation).
UP BTC District Wise Cut Off 2017
- The exams of BTC (Basic Training Certificates) for the candidates who want to get admission in the program related to Govt teaching jobs through the Basic Training Course Certificate. As further details about UP BTC Application Form/ registration dates/ application fee/ process/ entrance dates/ result/ admission schedule/ cut offs/ such as way to apply etc are well strewed in below section of this page.
How To Apply Online For UP BTC Admissions 2017
- Log on to the official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the UP BTC Admissions 2017
- Login with your registration number
- Click on the link for the UP BTC Admissions Form 2017.
- Check your admission status
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Admissions Form 2017
How To Apply Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted UP BTC Admissions 2017. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.